It’s mango margarita time! Get your blender out because we’re making frozen mango margaritas with frozen mango, lime juice, tequila, agave, and triple sec.
Let’s Make Mango Margaritas!
Margarita season is every season and today we’ve got a very special margarita flavor on the menu- mango margaritas! If you love our frozen margarita recipe, you’re sure to love these!
Frozen mango margaritas are like a combination of a smoothie and a margarita, made with frozen fruit, tequila, triple sec, agave, lime, and ice.
They’re thick, creamy, and the most refreshing margarita recipe on the block.
This frozen mango margarita tastes like a combination of a refreshing mango slushy and a margarita. It’s made with frozen mango and then all of the traditional margarita ingredients such as lime juice, tequila, and triple sec.
What You Need for a Mango Margarita
For this mango margarita recipe, you only need a few ingredients.
Ice is not necessary for a mango margarita, but we do find that it adds an amazing slushiness to your marg. So, start by making it without and then add it as you go.
Need More Sweetness?
If you’re feeling like your mango margarita needs to be sweeter, simply add agave nectar or simple syrup, to taste.
Have you tried it?
Our favorite margarita recipe is made with classic ingredients: tequila, orange liqueur, fresh lime juice, and agave.
How to Make a Mango Margarita
The beauty about frozen margaritas is that all you need is a blender and about 5 minutes!
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Serve immediately with a lime wedge for garnish and fresh mint.
Looking to upgrade your blender? Check out our favorite Vitamix Blender. It’s our favorite high-speed blender perfect for making smoothies, soups, and nut butter.
How to Salt the Rim
- Fill a small bowl with water and another small bowl with coarse salt and chili powder (just a few shakes to give it some color).
- Then, dip the glass into the water (about 1/4 inch) followed by the salt.
- Set aside until ready to use.
This recipe can either be multiplied by 3, 4, etc. Feel free to use the recipe multiplier in the recipe card to do so.
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 3 oz. tequila*
- 1.5 oz. lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1 oz. triple sec
- 1 tablespooon agave nectar or more, to taste
- 1-2 cups ice
Combine all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender.
Blend on high until smooth.
Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately.
Garnish with lime, mango, and/or mint, if desired.
- tequila: if you like a stronger margarita, feel free to add .5 – 1 more oz. tequila.
- sweetness: if you want a sweeter margarita, we suggest adding agave nectar or simple syrup, to taste.
- To salt the rim: fill a small bowl with water and another small bowl with coarse salt and chili powder (just a few shakes to give it some color). Then, dip the glass into the water (about 1/4 inch) followed by the salt. Set aside until ready to use.
Calories: 211kcal Carbohydrates: 27g Protein: 1g Fat: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 25g
About Lee Funke
Lee is the founder of Fit Foodie Finds and based in Minneapolis, MN. She started this website in 2010 as a way to share her love for real food and wellness.